Our Commitment to Quality
Fagron’s strategy is focused on optimizing and innovating personalized pharmaceutical care in order to widen the therapeutic options of prescribers worldwide. As the leading global company in pharmaceutical compounding, we are supporting the unique selling point of customized medication and improving patients’ quality of life.
Our values define what we are and what we aim to be. They reflect the way we should operate both internally and externally. Our values give us standards to measure ourselves by, particularly in our dealings with customers, suppliers, our own people and the wider world. The values have real meaning for us and the way we behave.
As an organisation:
- We have made a commitment to understand our current and future customers’ needs; meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Our Top Management have committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
- We recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
- We have committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system; it is one of our main annual objectives.
- We have committed to only make decisions relating to our QMS following an analysis of relevant data and information.
- We recognise that an organisation and the relationship it has with its external providers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
Download our Quality Policyhere.